Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Have Thou Given Me A Big Fat Mouth ?

Again,have i hurt someone,
Again have i caused someone whom i respect,
Whom i look upon to curse me and hate,
All because of my big fat mouth which wiggles
and cause discord among my friends and family,
How i wish i could cut this poisonous tongue of mine,
Lies and hurt are the only thing it could do,
how sad and angered i am,for my mouth is to large,
to foul and to evil to control.
How i wish i could repent,
How i wish i would be forgiven,
But what has been done has been done,
For time could not be reversed,
Play with fire and you will get burned,
I am truly angered by my own doing,
Will i ever be forgiven,
Will i ever be forgiven,
The answer lies in those that i have caused anger.

Daryl Lee

Dedicated to her,whom i respect and will always respect.
To be forgiven or not,i will still always respect you.

No comments: