Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shut my mouth when i say something stupid!!!!!!!!!

Empty vessel makes the most noise,that would be me.I have this stupid tendency to speak before i think and cause anger and irritation to my friends and family.My god how i wish i could change this stupid habit of mine.The latest victim to fall to my stupid ways is non other than one of my cousins.I brazenly blast what i know about her and tell the whole world what i knew.Well that is surely stupid of me doing that and caused her to be angry and eventually boycotting(by not talking to me) me.Well Thats what i deserve for being a bloody big fat talking b*****d.So be warned do not be a big fat talking B*****d like me and risk being hated by everyone.My confession of being a stupid bloody talking B*****d.

No comments: