Monday, August 25, 2008

Ghost Festival

same like every year the ghost festival never stop to amaze me,with their colourful flags along the road(shows the way to the temple for the living and the dead),to their large effigy of the god of hades,to their paper effigy of the good brothers(white and black guard) and many more.

but during this month i seriously experience something weird,it was around midnight me and my friend were having teh tarik at a nearby shop near my house.after the drink i walk my friend back to his apartment(which is also nearby my house) when we reach the highest floor (21th floor that high you know?)we actully saw a woman jump down but when we look down there is no body.my friend pulak got shock lah of course.but for me its normal(some of you out there know what ability i have) i even walk back home my self and before that my friend was boasting that there no such thing as ghost.as the saying goes "play with fire and you will get burn" see lah what happen to him.so people out there think twice before you say something.

No comments: